The conference is open to performing arts practitioners and researchers from different countries: performing arts academics, arts educators and teachers, performers of various genres and techniques, theatre directors, dancers and choreographers, arts administrators and producers, musicians, stage designers costume designers, mask makers, multimedia artists, scriptwriters, playwrights, theatre critics, arts journalists, etc.The conference offers a wonderful chance for performers, performing arts educators and teachers to demonstrate their methods and techniques to the international audience. Presentation formats:
– practical workshop/master class
– work in progress/work demonstration
– performance fragment not requiring special technical conditions
– interactive talk/lecture/discussion
– photo/video demonstration
– research presentation
– other way of demonstration offered by Speaker/Presenter can be considered.
The conference will take place at the XV century castle in one of the most beautiful regions of Austria, surrounded by nature.
December 17 – 21, 2015
Everything is organized for the group at the territory of the castle – conference space, comfortable accommodation and full board.
The conference working language is English.
For event details,submission guidelines for Presenters & Speakers and practical details, please view